O p e r a - M J - Jackshaft Operator
Operator for High & Vertical Lift Sectional Doors or Small Rolling Doors
and Grilles. It can be wall, hood, or shelf mounted on either side of the door.
It incorporates an emergency floor disconnect for manual operation.
- Floor Level Disconnect for Manual Operation
- Instant Reverse Limited Duty 1/2 HP Motor
- 5L V-Belt, Chain and Sprocket Reduction
- #41 Chain on Final Drive
- Output Shaft Speed: 39 rpm
- Adjustable Friction Clutch
- Mechanical Brake
- Thermal Protection
- C2 Wiring, B2 or D1 can be very easily set
- Pre-wired for Open Override, Safety Reverse, Radio
- Wall, Hood or Shelf Mounted on either side of the door
- Clearance: side room required is 15"
- Maximum Recommended Door Height: 14"
Spreader, Delay on Reverse
A Canadian Overhead Door Company Servicing all Ontario Canada
garage doors, Toronto Ontario, commercial fire
doors, commercial garage doors, commercial operators, commercial rolling doors,
commercial sectional doors, commercial traffic doors, custom garage doors,
garage door dealer, garage door installation, garage door manufacturer, garage
door openers, garage door operators, garage door parts, garage door repair,
garage doors, overhead doors, residential garage doors, residential openers,
residential sectional doors, rolling doors, fire doors, coiling
Accurate Overhead Limited